Friday, December 31, 2010

New Project: Official Language Reloaded, Jan 25th!!!

Damn ya'll, it's been too long since I've shared some news with all of you. Things have been crazy busy for both me and MediK, and we've been grinding out the last couple of verses to wrap up our latest project: Official Language Reloaded.

I'm really happy to let you know that we're sharing the project with all of you on Tuesday, January 25th. I'm really proud of this project and although it took a bit longer than I would have liked to complete it, I know it'll be well worth the wait and that all of you will enjoy our newest material. So as we bring in the new year, make sure to mark your calendars--as Jan 25th will be the day you get to experience quality music from yours truly.

The music will be made available on our bandcamp page and on our website. More details to follow.

Peace and Happy New Year to all of you!!!

-D-Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment